All activity information is subject to change per facility. Please call or check their websites to verify information as it may have changed since the posting. My goal is to keep this calendar updated with current events, but some events do change last minute.

Two KIDS and a PARK



We are not going to let the winter blues get us down, but this cold, snowy weather is getting quite old.  So Im starting my park reviews early! 

I am SO excited to take on all the wonderful parks in and around the St. Louis area.  We have only been to a few but looking forward to going to so many more! 

I hope you join us in our adventure in our park tours this spring and summer and please feel free to contact me with park suggestions!

Be sure to check out our adventures at http://twokidsandapark.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment