All activity information is subject to change per facility. Please call or check their websites to verify information as it may have changed since the posting. My goal is to keep this calendar updated with current events, but some events do change last minute.

The Magic House!





We made our first trip to The Magic House last week, coolest place ever!  My twins loved every minute of it!  With a family of four, I was worried it would be a bit pricey for us, but for the amount of FUN that you can have there, it was worth every penny!  We spent almost 3 hours there and could of spent more time there if it wasn't close to dinner time and two very hungry toddlers.  I think a yearly membership for us will be worth it as I see many more visits soon!  A must place to go in St. Louis!!

No comments:

Post a Comment